Day One

So it begins.

This is my first blog entry, so hello to all who will read this in the days ahead. As you all probably already know, this blog is about HYIP, and a narrative of all my HYIP investments starting today. I will give you, the reader, a comprehensive account of all my knowledge and experience so that you, the prospecting investor, will gain better insight on how HYIP REALLY works. There are a lot of sources on the internet, and several will show you WHAT HYIP PROGRAMS are worth investing. However these always prove to be untrue because these sites (or HYIP MONITORS) are just the admin of the HYIP programs themselves, using these monitors for promotion.

So what's the point in all of this bro?

I am already getting ahead of myself, what I would like to discuss in this first entry would be the goals of my investment. My long-term objectives are:
  • To earn $50,000 in HYIP profits ALONE.
  • To educate other would be HYIP investors on the rewards and perils of HYIP. 
As of now I am setting up my e-currency account for a solid starting budget. Using the Lean Startup approach I will be setting my initial budget to $100.00. My strategy would be to spread my investments to long-standing HYIP programs and new programs with significant traction (4-5 days old). Hopefully, I will not lose all my money on the initial attempt (lol).


Money means choices, choices mean freedom.

Let us see how this goes. If all goes well, people may look back at this first entry and smile thinking: "HYIPLegend started somewhere too." Or maybe, this will be a tombstone of how a man spent his money chasing a pipe-dream... Only time will tell. Sooner or later, time will tell.

Yours,
HYIPLegend

No comments:

Post a Comment